Darrell Lea Choc Mint Balls
Taste test: These large candy spheres from Australia were uniformly about 3/4 inch in diameter and had light green exteriors and interiors made from mint chocolate.
Our tasters eagerly bit into them to find a surprise crunch on the first bite, and that was followed by an intense mix of mint and milk chocolate for the perfect combination. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Awesome chocolate mint smell. Wow!
From the package: “Big round balls of dreamy milk chocolate coated in a crisp crunchy mint shell. Choctastic!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Mints (155 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Darrell Lea store, Sydney, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road