Darrell Lea Choc Mint Balls
Taste test: These large candy spheres from Australia were uniformly about 3/4 inch in diameter and had light green exteriors and interiors made from mint chocolate.
Our tasters eagerly bit into them to find a surprise crunch on the first bite, and that was followed by an intense mix of mint and milk chocolate for the perfect combination. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Awesome chocolate mint smell. Wow!
From the package: “Big round balls of dreamy milk chocolate coated in a crisp crunchy mint shell. Choctastic!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road