Taste test: This very large candy bar had a 5x2 grid of detachable sections, with alternate sections bearing either the BigMo logo or Dale Jr.'s signature.
Each piece had a peanut butter filling in between the chocolate top and bottom. The peanut butter layer was fairly thin, about 1/5 of the overall thickness of the bar, but the taste was still a good even mix of peanut butter and chocolate. The chocolate was OK but nothing great, as it seems they used the usual Palmer chocolate from non-themed Palmer bars, which is always quite edible but of noticeably lower quality than your typical Hershey or Nestle bars. If you're hoping for the great taste of a Reese's, then get a Reese's, not this, but still, this was not bad. I wish they had done something cool such as shaping the bar like Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s racecar, as that would have made it been more impressive than just putting his face on the wrapper of pretty much a regular candy bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolatey peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Your Big Moment with Dale Jr. Sweepstakes” ... “Made in USA”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
- All Dale Jr. Foods (6 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road