Taste test: This thin candy bar had 10 sections in a 5x2 grid, and each section was primarily chocolate with a small pocket of liquidly caramel in the middle.
Alternating sections had either Dale Jr.'s signature or the BigMo' logo embossed into them. The taste was perfectly acceptable, as any combination of milk chocolate and caramel generally will be, but nothing spectacular, as neither the chocolate or caramel really stood out as anything top-notch. Still, this was quite a big candy bar if you're hungry for a lot of chocolate and some caramel.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate and caramel smell, definitely more chocolate than caramel.
From the package: “Your Big Moment with Dale Jr. Sweepstakes” ... “Made in USA”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
- All Dale Jr. Foods (6 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road