Taste test: These horse-shaped gummies came in orange, yellow and red, with nice toy horse details on the upper surfaces. All of the horses had the same shapes and were marching in the same direction. They were a bit bigger than your average gummies.
I bit in to find a high level of chewiness, much like Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild fruit juice smell.
From the package: “100% Swedish” ... “Fruit flavored gummy candy” ... “The Dala Horse, in Swedish 'Dalahäst, is from Dalarna in central Sweden. These hand-carved wooden toy horses originated in the 16th century, but became a famous example of Swedish folk art at the 1939 New York World's Fair.'”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road