Daelmans Delicious Caramel Bites
Taste test: These Caramel Bites were basically round sandwiches, with thin waffles as the bread and chewy caramel as the filling.
They were spectacular, as the caramel taste was terrific and the extra bonus was that the waffles let you eat all that caramel without getting your fingers sticky. The waffles were crisp, but the caramel middle made the Bites instantly chewable upon biting in. I just couldn't stop going back to this bag for more and more Caramel Bites. The bag said that 1 piece is a serving, but I seriously doubt that I could snack on any less than 10 of these at a time.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great caramel smell!
From the package: “Mini Stroopwafels/Mini-Wafer Filled with Caramel/Mini Karamel Waffeln/Mini Gaufres Fourées au Caramel” ... “Product of Holland”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Netherlands (18 reviews)
- Caramel Snacks (333 snacks)
- Sandwiches (272 snacks)
- Waffles (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road