Daelmans Delicious Caramel Bites
Taste test: These Caramel Bites were basically round sandwiches, with thin waffles as the bread and chewy caramel as the filling.
They were spectacular, as the caramel taste was terrific and the extra bonus was that the waffles let you eat all that caramel without getting your fingers sticky. The waffles were crisp, but the caramel middle made the Bites instantly chewable upon biting in. I just couldn't stop going back to this bag for more and more Caramel Bites. The bag said that 1 piece is a serving, but I seriously doubt that I could snack on any less than 10 of these at a time.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great caramel smell!
From the package: “Mini Stroopwafels/Mini-Wafer Filled with Caramel/Mini Karamel Waffeln/Mini Gaufres Fourées au Caramel” ... “Product of Holland”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Netherlands (19 reviews)
- Caramel Snacks (346 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Waffles (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road