Cumberland Farms Farmhouse Premium Chocolate Treats Cool Mint Chocolate Cookies Crisps
Taste test: This narrow bag contained two colors of roughly spherical candies, about split about evenly between light green and brown.
Both kinds had crunchy chocolate cookie centers, and there seemed to be a hint of mint amid the chocolate in the brown ones, but the green ones were mintier. (It took multiple trials of each kind alone to determine this.) A handful of either kind, or a combination of both, was really quite good — I challenge anyone to open the bag without finishing the whole thing soon after.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate mint smell as soon as I opened the bag.
From the package: “Deliciously cool and crisp mint chocolate chip cookie bites”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road