Cumberland Farms Farmhouse Premium Chocolate Treats Caramel Sea Salt Delights
Taste test: This bag contained (mostly) spherical soft candies with a caramel center and milk chocolate exterior, which would also describe Milk Duds or Junior Caramel, except for the major change being the addition of salt. The contrast to the sweetness was quite noticeable, because even though I couldn't feel the salt, I could definitely taste it on every bite. The caramel was nicely chewy, there was plenty of chocolate, and the mix of sweet and salty made these really addictive!
Many of the pieces strayed a long way from being spherical; the largest ones appeared to be two pieces that conjoined into one at some point in the manufacturing process.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Sensational rich and chewy sea salt caramel bites dipped in delicious creamy milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road