Taste test: This bar was about 5 inches long, and fairly substantial, with a rounded top and flat-ish bottom, and just about the entire exterior (save for some caramel seeping through) consisted of whole peanuts.
I bit in to find a soft feel, which apparently came from the white, fluffy, sugary center of the bar. The white was surrounded by a thin caramel layer, which the peanuts adhered to. The taste was good, with lots of peanuts, lots of sugar and some caramel, without being overly sweet. All of those peanuts on the outside could make this a bit messy, as the peanuts could fly all over the place, but I peeled the clear wrapper off a little at a time and bit carefully to keep the peanuts under control.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and peanut smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Evaporated Milk (Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate and Carrageenan [stabilizers], Vitamin D), Salt, Sorbitol, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor, Invertase, Soy Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Crown Candy Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published September 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road