Taste test: This bar was about 5 inches long, and fairly substantial, with a rounded top and flat-ish bottom, and just about the entire exterior (save for some caramel seeping through) consisted of whole peanuts.
I bit in to find a soft feel, which apparently came from the white, fluffy, sugary center of the bar. The white was surrounded by a thin caramel layer, which the peanuts adhered to. The taste was good, with lots of peanuts, lots of sugar and some caramel, without being overly sweet. All of those peanuts on the outside could make this a bit messy, as the peanuts could fly all over the place, but I peeled the clear wrapper off a little at a time and bit carefully to keep the peanuts under control.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and peanut smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Evaporated Milk (Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate and Carrageenan [stabilizers], Vitamin D), Salt, Sorbitol, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor, Invertase, Soy Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Crown Candy Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road