Taste test: From the picture on the bag, we were expecting these to be corn puffs, but we opened the bag to find that the puffs were quite a bit smaller than pictured, and they were actually wheat puffs.
We crunched in to find an extremely light feel with good crispness, plus a mild sweetness. There was plenty of sugar to sweeten things up, but not so much as to overwhelm. Our tasters were quite thrilled with the taste as they heaped praise on Jollypong and crunched their way through multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a sweet cereal with some maple.
From the package: “Item: Jollypong snack (Wheat Snack)” ... “Ingredients Wheat, Sugar, Palm olein Oil, Powdered sugar, Fructo-Oligosacc harride, Malt Syrup, Caramel Color, Polydextrose, Salt, Taffy Paste (Milk Powder, Sugar, Starch syrup, Glycerin ester of fatty acids, Shortening, Sorbitol, Lecithin), Vitamin C, Peanut Flavour (Artificial), Vanillin, Nicotonic acid amid, Vitamin A, vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, vitamin D2, Vitamin B1, Folic Acid, Lecithin”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road