Crown Caramel Peanuts
Taste test: This bag contained individually wrapped candies with colorful foil wrappers twisted together at both ends. Inside each was a caramel-looking piece of candy that somehow exactly fit into the wrapper without sticking to it at all.
I bit in to find a chewable feel, certainly not hard candy, but still fairly thick and dense. I was expecting to encounter some peanut or partial peanuts within the caramel, but there seemed to be just the one uniform substance, with the peanuts presumably mixed in there as peanut butter. It tasted kind of like peanut brittle, though with a different texture entirely. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild caramel smell.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road