Crown Caramel Peanuts
Taste test: This bag contained individually wrapped candies with colorful foil wrappers twisted together at both ends. Inside each was a caramel-looking piece of candy that somehow exactly fit into the wrapper without sticking to it at all.
I bit in to find a chewable feel, certainly not hard candy, but still fairly thick and dense. I was expecting to encounter some peanut or partial peanuts within the caramel, but there seemed to be just the one uniform substance, with the peanuts presumably mixed in there as peanut butter. It tasted kind of like peanut brittle, though with a different texture entirely. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild caramel smell.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road