Taste test: It took a while to figure out what this snack was, as it didn't obviously fit into any particularly category. The box contained a whopping 18 packets, each holding two separate pieces, and each of those consisted of two conjoined round wafers. So all together that's 72 wafers — a lot of wafers. And apparently they were supposed to taste like banana split sundaes.
I crunched in to find that the exteriors were a light wafer material, and inside each round cross-section piece was a creme filling that seemed to be a mix of banana and chocolate. The mix of tastes was quite nice.
One odd thing was that the Nutrition Facts put a single serving at two packets. Really, even a half a packet, or one set of conjoined wafers, made for a good-size snack. Yet they were light enough and good enough that eating two whole packets — four times as much — doesn't seem all that unlikely or unreasonable. A good one!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good banana candy smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road