Taste test: This snack followed the same fairly unusual formula as the Milk flavor of Crisp Choco: it was thin and served up like a pizza on a round tray, cut into eight pieces. It looked like cereal compressed together into those pieces, sort of like Rice Krispies Treats.
We crunched in to find that it did indeed taste a lot like pancakes with syrup and butter, just like the picture on the box. They retained the "Choco" part of the name from the original flavor, but there didn't seem to be any actual chocolate. Good stuff. Just one of the eight pieces made for a nice light snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, it does smell like pancakes with maple syrup.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (167 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (144 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (67 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road