Taste test: This snack followed the same fairly unusual formula as the Milk flavor of Crisp Choco: it was thin and served up like a pizza on a round tray, cut into eight pieces. It looked like cereal compressed together into those pieces, sort of like Rice Krispies Treats.
We crunched in to find that it did indeed taste a lot like pancakes with syrup and butter, just like the picture on the box. They retained the "Choco" part of the name from the original flavor, but there didn't seem to be any actual chocolate. Good stuff. Just one of the eight pieces made for a nice light snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, it does smell like pancakes with maple syrup.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road