Crème de Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Chocolate Hazelnut
Taste test: These wafer sticks looked just like the dark chocolate version, with spiral stripes on the outside in shades of beige and brown.
We crunched in to find that the feel was a bit denser than some other wafer sticks of this type, but there was still a nice texture that was fairly crumbly, and the taste was equally delicious, with a strong hazelnut flavor mixed in with lots of chocolate. There were only 10 wafers in the can (though it was big enough to hold twice as many) so when we offered these to a panel of snackers, they were gone in no time.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell. If there were hazelnuts in there, that was mild too.
From the package: “Whether you are sitting back relaxing by yourself, spending time with close friends or simply on the run, your crème de Pirouline is the perfect way to transport you to your destination and 'Indulge in the swirl of Life'.™ This flavorful chocolate hazelnut is a perfect combination of our finest all natural cocoa with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts wrapped in our toasted Pirouline wafer and sealed with our signature swirl.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: DeBeukelaer Corp.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road