Taste test: This Dominican chocolate bar promised crisp rice inside milk chocolate, much like a Nestle Crunch bar. It had five sections, with the Corte logo atop each one, and it looked fairly thick.
When I tried to bite in, I found that it was indeed thick, as it was just tougher than anticipated to bite off a section. When I managed to bite off that section, it was quite a good kick of chocolate, thanks to that extra thickness, and it was very good chocolate. As for the "Crunch" aspect, there was some, but the crisped rice was fairly minimal. Still, I liked the chocolate a lot.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with crisped rice” ... “Chocolate con leche y arroz crispado”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Dominican Republic (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road