Taste test: This narrow, thick chocolate bar had six detachable sections, each bearing the Côte d'Or elephant logo.
(Other than another chocolate bar from the same company, the only snacks we've reviewed that had anything to do with elephants were animal cookies.) I broke off a section and bit in to find that the bar felt even thicker than it looked. The milk chocolate was not what I expected, especially on the first few bites. It didn't taste like dark chocolate, but it just seemed way more intense than milk chocolate. So that was a bit jarring at first, but once I got used to it, I thought the taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strange, not the usual milk chocolate smell. Kind of fruity.
From the package: “Since 1883”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road