Taste test: This narrow, thick chocolate bar had six detachable sections, each bearing the Côte d'Or elephant logo.
(Other than another chocolate bar from the same company, the only snacks we've reviewed that had anything to do with elephants were animal cookies.) I broke off a section and bit in to find that the bar felt even thicker than it looked. The milk chocolate was not what I expected, especially on the first few bites. It didn't taste like dark chocolate, but it just seemed way more intense than milk chocolate. So that was a bit jarring at first, but once I got used to it, I thought the taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strange, not the usual milk chocolate smell. Kind of fruity.
From the package: “Since 1883”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Arax Market, Watertown, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road