Premium Cacao Creamy Milk Chocolate with Cacao Nibs
Taste test: This large, fairly thin chocolate bar from the Dominican Republic had the Cortes logo atop each of its four sections and promised to have "Cacao Nibs" embedded inside the milk chocolate.
I broke off a section and bit in to find that there wasn't a smooth or creamy texture, but generally I couldn't notice anything too hard, and I thoroughly enjoyed the rich milk chocolate taste. Midway through my third section, I felt something small but certainly more nib-like than the rest of the bar against my teeth. Other than that, the texture wasn't bad (though I would have preferred smooth) but the taste was definitely quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Producto de La República Dominicana” ... “Keep in a clean, dry and cool area”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Dominican Republic (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road