Taste test: This smallish, five-section chocolate bar from the Dominican Republic promised peanuts and raisins inside, and even from the outside, I could see little bits of those poking through.
I bit in to find a pretty good helping of both of those things, with even some extra crunch when my teeth encountered the somewhat crushed peanuts. I liked it a lot, a nice mix of tastes. Very good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! This combo of milk chocolate, peanuts and raisins smells great.
From the package: “milk chocolate with raisins and peanuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Dominican Republic (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road