Taste test: This smallish, five-section chocolate bar from the Dominican Republic promised peanuts and raisins inside, and even from the outside, I could see little bits of those poking through.
I bit in to find a pretty good helping of both of those things, with even some extra crunch when my teeth encountered the somewhat crushed peanuts. I liked it a lot, a nice mix of tastes. Very good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! This combo of milk chocolate, peanuts and raisins smells great.
From the package: “milk chocolate with raisins and peanuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Dominican Republic (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road