Taste test: This five-section chocolate bar had the same shape as the other Corte bars, but this one promised to have corn flakes cereal embedded inside.
I ate it just a day after eating Crachi, which promised crisp rice but didn't deliver much of it, resulting in minimal crunch. Well, this time the result was very different — the corn flakes added a lot of light crunch. And the mix of milk chocolate and corn flakes was just an excellent taste. Let's just say I ate all five sections in rapid succession!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell. Maybe a hint of corn too.
From the package: “Milk chocolate + corn flakes” ... “Chocolate con leche + corn flakes”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Dominican Republic (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road