Premium Cono & Cream Creamy White Chocolate with Waffle Cone Chips
Taste test: This thin, wide bar followed a similar formula to another bar from Cortes, as both had the same shape and held little bits of crunchy ice cream cone inside, but this one had a white chocolate base instead of milk chocolate. There were four large sections, but it was so thin that each didn't have that large of a volume of chocolate. Some of the bits of cone could be seen through the milk chocolate.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a good sweet white chocolate smell, with an occasional light crunch from the bits inside. After I ate the whole thing in one quick sitting, it seemed like it was a bit on the sweet side, so I probably should have had it with some cold milk. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, rich white chocolate smell, almost like there's some milk chocolate in there too.
From the package: “Product of the Dominican Republic”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Dominican Republic (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road