Premium Cono Creamy Milk Chocolate with Waffle Cone Chips
Taste test: The promise of Waffle Cone Chips embedded inside milk chocolate made this chocolate bar sound completely irresistible! It was fairly thick and had just four sections, each quite large at about 1.25 x 2 inches. Each section had the Cortes logo inside a circle on top.
I bit in to find a great milk chocolate taste with some added crunch and taste that did resemble an ice cream sugar cone (but not a lighter waffle cone). Try as I might, I couldn't actually see the bits of ice cream cone in the bit-open profile of the bar. But I could taste and feel them. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of the Dominican Republic”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Dominican Republic (11 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road