Taste test: This bar from Germany looked much like the Chocolate version, with a granola-like top and chocolate-coated bottom and edges.
I bit in to find that it had the same crunchy, chewy texture but was indeed different in taste, as they clearly did add some banana to the chocolate. It actually tasted like real banana (which most candies don't) and I ate the whole bar pretty quickly with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, really nice chocolate banana smell.
From the package: “Germany's #1”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road