Taste test: This bar from Germany looked much like the Chocolate version, with a granola-like top and chocolate-coated bottom and edges.
I bit in to find that it had the same crunchy, chewy texture but was indeed different in taste, as they clearly did add some banana to the chocolate. It actually tasted like real banana (which most candies don't) and I ate the whole bar pretty quickly with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, really nice chocolate banana smell.
From the package: “Germany's #1”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road