Taste test: The fairly thick, very wide bar from Germany was made from a mix of something that looked like Rice Krispies (described in the ingredients as "Corn crispies" and made from wheat, rice, corn, barley and more) plus oats, with the top of the bar fully exposed and the bottom and half of the sides coated in milk chocolate.
I bit in to find a feel that was soft whole being both crunchy and chewy, with a whole lot of excellent chocolate taste from the chocolate coating. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Germany's #1”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (59 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road