Taste test: The fairly thick, very wide bar from Germany was made from a mix of something that looked like Rice Krispies (described in the ingredients as "Corn crispies" and made from wheat, rice, corn, barley and more) plus oats, with the top of the bar fully exposed and the bottom and half of the sides coated in milk chocolate.
I bit in to find a feel that was soft whole being both crunchy and chewy, with a whole lot of excellent chocolate taste from the chocolate coating. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Germany's #1”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (58 reviews)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road