Taste test: The fairly thick, very wide bar from Germany was made from a mix of something that looked like Rice Krispies (described in the ingredients as "Corn crispies" and made from wheat, rice, corn, barley and more) plus oats, with the top of the bar fully exposed and the bottom and half of the sides coated in milk chocolate.
I bit in to find a feel that was soft whole being both crunchy and chewy, with a whole lot of excellent chocolate taste from the chocolate coating. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Germany's #1”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (160 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road