Taste test: The fairly thick, very wide bar from Germany was made from a mix of something that looked like Rice Krispies (described in the ingredients as "Corn crispies" and made from wheat, rice, corn, barley and more) plus oats, with the top of the bar fully exposed and the bottom and half of the sides coated in milk chocolate.
I bit in to find a feel that was soft whole being both crunchy and chewy, with a whole lot of excellent chocolate taste from the chocolate coating. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Germany's #1”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (59 reviews)
- Chocolate (1777 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road