Taste test: When the Oreo candy bars were first released a few years back, they were branded as Milka Oreo bars. That was followed up with several more variations, including the wide Oreo Big Crunch and Double Chocolate Oreo Bar, narrow Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar (plus a similar mint one) and also an Oreo snack mix bag — all branded as Milka.
Now we've got yet one more Oreo bar, but for this one, which takes the same shape as two of the previous narrow ones, the Milka brand is gone — it's just an Oreo bar. The seven domed sections were all white chocolate on the outside, with an off-white color, and the interior was filled with a mix of crushed Oreo cookies and creme. It tasted pretty good, a lot like Cookies & Creme ice cream, with some Oreo crunch, but the white chocolate part was on the sweet end of things, so the bar was better with some cold milk than on its own.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong white chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Ukraine” ... “230 calories per bar”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Snacks from Ukraine (4 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road