Compte D'Chocolate Fine Belgian Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This thin, large chocolate bar had 10 rectangular sections in a 2x5 grid, with an illustration of some cocoa beans atop each section.
I broke off a section and bit in to find a nice soft feel and an excellent rich, creamy chocolate taste. It was really quite good. Just one section made for quite a satisfying hit of chocolate, even though the Nutrition Facts recommended eating three of them. So you can potentially get 10 great desserts out of the one bar!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great milk chocolate smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “Product of Belgium” ... “Long known for some of the best chocolate on earth, Belgium has been crafting fine chocolate in the time-honored European tradition for centuries. Now available outside of Europe, you too can experience what can only be described as a smooth, rich creamy indulgence at affordable price.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Acme Import Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road