Taste test: This smallish chocolate bar was a perfect square with edges sloping inward, about an 1-3/8 inches per side on the bottom and about 1/2 inch thick.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel, with a thin milk chocolate exterior concealing a darker, remotely liquidly chocolate filling. The filling seemed to have a slightly alcohol-like taste, as is typical for Polish chocolate bars, but thankfully less pronounced than many others. A good rush of chocolate — and a lot of chocolate for a small bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baltic Deli & Cafe, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road