Taste test: This smallish chocolate bar was a perfect square with edges sloping inward, about an 1-3/8 inches per side on the bottom and about 1/2 inch thick.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel, with a thin milk chocolate exterior concealing a darker, remotely liquidly chocolate filling. The filling seemed to have a slightly alcohol-like taste, as is typical for Polish chocolate bars, but thankfully less pronounced than many others. A good rush of chocolate — and a lot of chocolate for a small bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road