Cold Stone Creamery Peanut Butter Cup Perfection Filled Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This large, thin candy bar had a 5x2 grid of large sections, each bearing the Turin logo and easily broken apart. Most chocolate bars filled with anything are far thicker than this one was, but somehow for this they managed to put a thin peanut butter layer between two even-thinner chocolate layers. (Come to think of it, this particular challenge might explain the unusual packaging, which consisted of a foil wrapper inside a cardboard slip case, as the cardboard was probably needed to prevent the thin chocolate layers from breaking. Unfortunately, the package was confusing to open.)
The taste was good, as both the chocolate and peanut butter were smooth and went well together. It didn't remind me of a Reese's at all as it lacked the thick peanut butter texture, but it still tasted very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “At Cold Stone Creamery, we are proud of our heritage as Ice Cream Innovators since 1988. This heritage is based on a tradition of continuously redefining plain old regular ice cream into something truly extraordinary.” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (345 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road