Taste test: M&M's announced that they were releasing this flavor along with two other versions of Peanut M&M's — Chili Nut and Chili Nut — with an online vote to decide which one to keep. But their distribution strategy has been odd, to say the least, as despite extensive searching, we only found the first two flavors in two different stores, weeks apart, and we didn't locate this one until four months later
Inside the bag were three colors of M&M's — dark brown, light brown and off-white — in the same range of sizes as Peanut M&M's. The light brown ones looked pretty cool, with kind of a textured and shiny surface. I bit in to find a mocha-like taste on the first bite, but as with the other flavors, the intensity of the coffee diminished after that, so the taste became more like regular Peanut M&M's. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild mocha smell.
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Montrose Spa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road