Taste test: These special M&M's were slightly bigger than the regular ones, and they came in just three colors: white, dark brown and green.
Most of the pieces had the regular M logo on them, but some had variations, such as an M under a beach umbrella or palm tree, or an M between ocean waves and the sun. I liked the taste, as they still tasted like M&M's but had a strong hit of coconut as well. I bit halfway into a few of them to reveal the cross section, and I was surprised to find that they didn't look any different than regular M&M's; there was no coconut that I could see embedded inside the chocolate center. But since it said "Artificial Flavor" on the package and didn't list coconut among the ingredients, I guess that made total sense.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Mounds bar.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Artificial Flavor” ... “what's inside Calories 210 11% DV per pack”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road