Taste test: This box contained a cellophane-wrapped tray holding eight roundish candies with lumpy dark chocolate exteriors. They were a bit over an inch in diameter and fairly thick.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel with lots of chocolate and mint. The package described the interior as being a combination of coconut and "Vanilla Cookie Crumbs." I couldn't really taste the coconut, but the interior did have a partial coconut texture. If the cookie crumbs were supposed to add some crunch, they did not. But it was all pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate mint smell. Intense.
From the package: “Delectable Chocolate Mint Flavored Coconut Treats” ... “Made With Shredded Coconut Vanilla Cookie Crumbs & Dutch Cocoa, Dipped in Rich Dark Chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Anastasia Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road