Coach House Chocolates Kettle Potato Chip Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This chocolate bar had a 3x5 section grid, with a domed top on each section featuring some diagonal lines and a generally smooth bottom, but also some lumps here and there, presumably from the potato chips inside.
We bit in to find some nice creamy milk chocolate, but as for potato chips, we could feel only occasional bits of crunch and not really any potato taste to speak of. None of the sweet-and-salty contrast that we expected. Pretty good as chocolate bars go, but a big disappointment from a potato chip point of view.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell. Pretty sure we could smell some salty potato too.
From the package: “A New England Tradition Since 1917” ... “Made in America”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: American Gourmet Group, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road