Coach House Chocolates Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This chocolate bar had the same 3x5 section grid as Coach House's other tempting flavors, but unlike those other ones where we could not easily see the featured flavor in the bar, the PB&J filling was immediately obvious upon biting in.
The milk chocolate outer shell was fairly thin on top (a bit thicker on bottom), allowing plenty of space for a layer of jelly on top and peanut butter on the bottom. So it did look good. Unfortunately, appearances were not enough — it didn't taste much like a PB&J sandwich. As we ate more sections, we noticed that the balance between peanut butter and jelly varied somewhat among sections. The ones with more PB were better and tasted more like PB&J, but unfortunately most sections were mostly J, and although they did taste good, they really didn't deliver much of a PB&J taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like milk chocolate. Just a hint of peanut butter.
From the package: “Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, milk, soy lecithin, salt and vanilla), Peanut Butter Filling (Peanuts, sugar and or dextrose, hydrogenated vegetable oil, salt & molasses), Seedless Raspberry Jelly (red raspberries, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, fruit pectin, citric acid), Corn Syrup.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: American Gourmet Group, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road