Coach House Chocolates Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This chocolate bar had the same 3x5 section grid as Coach House's other tempting flavors, but unlike those other ones where we could not easily see the featured flavor in the bar, the PB&J filling was immediately obvious upon biting in.
The milk chocolate outer shell was fairly thin on top (a bit thicker on bottom), allowing plenty of space for a layer of jelly on top and peanut butter on the bottom. So it did look good. Unfortunately, appearances were not enough — it didn't taste much like a PB&J sandwich. As we ate more sections, we noticed that the balance between peanut butter and jelly varied somewhat among sections. The ones with more PB were better and tasted more like PB&J, but unfortunately most sections were mostly J, and although they did taste good, they really didn't deliver much of a PB&J taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like milk chocolate. Just a hint of peanut butter.
From the package: “Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, milk, soy lecithin, salt and vanilla), Peanut Butter Filling (Peanuts, sugar and or dextrose, hydrogenated vegetable oil, salt & molasses), Seedless Raspberry Jelly (red raspberries, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, fruit pectin, citric acid), Corn Syrup.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: American Gourmet Group, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (431 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road