Coach House Chocolates Shakin' Malted Milkshake Milk Chocolate
Taste test: As a big fan of frappes, shakes, milkshakes, cabinets ... or whatever they're called in your area, buying this one was a no-brainer. The large chocolate bar had a fairly dark milk chocolate color, with a 3x5 section grid and a dome shape atop each section, with narrow diagonal lines etched into the top. The top surface was smooth, but some tiny bits of something could be seen jutting out the bottom of the bar.
We crunched in to find a good chocolate taste that wasn't quite your typical milk chocolate bar, with enough creaminess that we could see the connection to a milkshake. If the label hadn't said "milkshake" we might not have even noticed, but when we thought about it, it was a reasonable match. As for those bits we saw on the bottom, we could feel something crunchy but fairly soft embedded inside on some bites — we're figuring this was the malt powder. A pretty good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in America”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: American Gourmet Group, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road