Coach House Chocolates Shakin' Malted Milkshake Milk Chocolate
Taste test: As a big fan of frappes, shakes, milkshakes, cabinets ... or whatever they're called in your area, buying this one was a no-brainer. The large chocolate bar had a fairly dark milk chocolate color, with a 3x5 section grid and a dome shape atop each section, with narrow diagonal lines etched into the top. The top surface was smooth, but some tiny bits of something could be seen jutting out the bottom of the bar.
We crunched in to find a good chocolate taste that wasn't quite your typical milk chocolate bar, with enough creaminess that we could see the connection to a milkshake. If the label hadn't said "milkshake" we might not have even noticed, but when we thought about it, it was a reasonable match. As for those bits we saw on the bottom, we could feel something crunchy but fairly soft embedded inside on some bites — we're figuring this was the malt powder. A pretty good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in America”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: American Gourmet Group, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road