Taste test: The large bar was basically one giant wafer bar coated in milk chocolate.
There were two seams running across the bar, but the sections didn't seem to be easily separable. The interior consisted of three wafer layers surrounding two mil chocolate layers. The inner chocolate layers were about the same thickness as the outer coating, which was fairly thin, so really there were four milk chocolate layers in all. All together, it as just under half an inch thick. The bar had a soft crunch and fairly light feel from the wafers, with lots and lots of delicious milk chocolate. Very tasty, very good. I got quite the rush of chocolate from eating this bar in one sitting.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice very creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Sweden”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road