Taste test: I almost didn't buy this Clark Bar brand extension because on first glance I though it was the same thing as Clark Bar Minis (which we previously reviewed) but it turned out to be different.
Instead of being shaped like a mini-candy bar, these were roundish nuggets. The clear bag inside the box contained exactly 18 of them, which filled it up about three-quarters of the way. They had nice, smooth milk chocolate exteriors. Each piece had a different shape, with some sort of egg-shaped, while others were more squarish, though with very rounded corners. Upon picking up a piece, the chocolate felt melty, but I don't think it actually did melt on my fingertips, but rather it just felt that way because the surface was so smooth. The combination of chocolate and crunchy peanut butter tasted pretty good, with lots of sweet milk chocolate and a bit of semi-crunchy peanut butter in the middle. I say "semi-crunchy" because it wasn't soft, yet it was way less crunchy than the interior of a Butterfinger. I liked it, a nice taste and a handy size that was easy to eat. The box said it was two servings, but I finished almost the whole thing in one sitting.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like sweetened peanut butter.
From the package: “Real Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch” ... “Blown to Bits by Zipper” ... “Serving Size 10 Pieces (50g) Servings Per Container 2”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road