Taste test: This box contained a clear bag holding 12 miniature Clark Bars.
Most of the slightly irregular, sort of rectangular pieces were about an inch and a quarter by three-quarters of an inch, but oddly, two of the pieces were much smaller, as one of them was a much narrower rectangle than the others, and one was a skinny thing that didn't look rectangular at all. They had a crunchy peanut butter interior, kind of like Butterfinger, but not so crunchy, though the crunch level varied a lot from one piece to the next. The nugget size was kind of handy for someone who wants just a smallish kick of very sugary candy, rather than a whole big bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice sweet peanut and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Real Milk Chocolate • Real Peanut Butter Crunch” ... “Great Real” ... “Clark is America's only all natural Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bar. The delicious combination of real Milk Chocolate and real Peanut Butter make Clark a natural choice!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1749 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road