Taste test: This medium-thickness candy bar had a thin milk chocolate coating on the outside, and the inside was a dry, crumbly, crunchy substance made from peanut butter.
The crunchy peanut butter had a softer, more crumbly feel than Butterfinger, and it lacked Butterfinger's bright orange/yellow color, with instead a peanut butter-like color. The interior was kind of like a Zagnut, but the overall bar was quite different, as Clark had no coconut and did have the chocolate coating the Zagnut lacks. I liked the Clark Bar a lot — great texture and nice mix of chocolate and peanut butter tastes. It stuck to my teeth kind of like Butterfinger, but I didn't mind.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Wow. I guess it smells like peanut butter and chocolate, but it's just better than the million other snacks combining those two elements.
From the package: “Real Milk Chocolate • Real Peanut Butter Crunch” ... “Great Real”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road