Taste test: This bar looked kind of like a granola bar, as it wasn't obvious from the appearance that it was made from pieces of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal — a contrast to the easy-to-recognize pieces in the Golden Grahams bar. There were some drizzles of beige frosting on top, plus the whole bottom of the bar (and adjacent areas of the sides) were coated in it.
I bit in to find an initial taste that was sweet and cinnamony, yet not like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Soon after, it did taste a whole lot like the cereal. The change in flavor seemed to be the result of the coating, as that had more of a frosting taste, while the bulk of the bar did taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The frosting seemed quite unnecessary, but all in all, making a bar out of Cinnamon Toast Crunch was a good thing.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like a hot cinnamon roll.
From the package: “100 calories per bar” ... “Contains Bioengineered Food Ingredients”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road