Taste test: This bar looked kind of like a granola bar, as it wasn't obvious from the appearance that it was made from pieces of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal — a contrast to the easy-to-recognize pieces in the Golden Grahams bar. There were some drizzles of beige frosting on top, plus the whole bottom of the bar (and adjacent areas of the sides) were coated in it.
I bit in to find an initial taste that was sweet and cinnamony, yet not like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Soon after, it did taste a whole lot like the cereal. The change in flavor seemed to be the result of the coating, as that had more of a frosting taste, while the bulk of the bar did taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The frosting seemed quite unnecessary, but all in all, making a bar out of Cinnamon Toast Crunch was a good thing.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like a hot cinnamon roll.
From the package: “100 calories per bar” ... “Contains Bioengineered Food Ingredients”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road