Chun Guang Ginger Coconut Candy
Taste test: These individually wrapped candies had a light caramel color and were shaped like the profile of a football, with the "chun guang" name on one side and nothing on the other. Unlike most ginger candies, this one was a hard candy, not a chewy one. It was also the first of several ginger candies we've tried that combined ginger with coconut.
I sucked on one to find a nice sweet taste with a mild ginger zing and a subtle coconut flavor. I'd never really contemplated combining those two flavors before, but coming mild levels of both worked well. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good ginger smell.
From the package: “Taking Method: edible directly.” ... “ISO22000/ISO9001” ... “Chunguang Foodstuff” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Matt Gagnon in Lowell, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road