Chun Guang Ginger Coconut Candy
Taste test: These individually wrapped candies had a light caramel color and were shaped like the profile of a football, with the "chun guang" name on one side and nothing on the other. Unlike most ginger candies, this one was a hard candy, not a chewy one. It was also the first of several ginger candies we've tried that combined ginger with coconut.
I sucked on one to find a nice sweet taste with a mild ginger zing and a subtle coconut flavor. I'd never really contemplated combining those two flavors before, but coming mild levels of both worked well. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good ginger smell.
From the package: “Taking Method: edible directly.” ... “ISO22000/ISO9001” ... “Chunguang Foodstuff” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Matt Gagnon in Lowell, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road