Chuao Potato Chip Bar
Taste test: This chocolate had a pretty cool design, as it wasn't divided into sections like most bars, but instead had the shapes of cocoa beans on most of the top surface, with the company logo in the center.
The treat here, though, was supposed to be the potato chips embedded inside the bar. We broke some pieces off and crunched in to find a nice rich milk chocolate taste, with lots of salt and bits of crunchy potato chip inside. The mix of sweet and salty was very nice. The bits of potato were sufficiently small that we could hardly see any substantial bits in the profile of the broken-open bar, but we could definitely feel the crunch of the potato and salt when we ate some. Our snackers were big fans, as they enjoyed the milk chocolate taste and especially sweet/salty contrast.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crisp kettle cooked potato chips and a hint of sea salt mix and mingle in milk chocolate.” ... “The Potato Chip Bar combines two of the most crave-able creations on the planet for total taste bud domination.” ... “At Chuao, we say if it's not a wow, it's not a Chew-Wow!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Chuao Chocolatier
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Bed Bath & Beyond. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road