Taste test: This hexagonal box contained ten chocolate truffle balls, each with a milk chocolate shell and soft chocolate truffle filling.
Each piece was individually wrapped in an orange foil wrapper. They tasted quite good, with a rich and creamy milk chocolate taste. Deceptively, the box had a one inch high cardboard false bottom insert, which made it appear far bigger than the actual product it contained.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “exquisitely rich truffles made from fresh cream and a custom blend of premium milk chocolates” ... “there's chocolate and then there's choxie. crafted with the finest ingredients, it's intended for the most sophisticated of chocolate palates. we suggest you keep it hidden from mere amateurs, and keep your choxie for yourself.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road