Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 4x6 section grid, with sort of an 8-pointed flower petal pattern on top of each section.
As with the previous milk chocolate bar from IKEA that we reviewed, Mjölkchoklad, this was very good milk chocolate, as it was rich, intense and creamy. IKEA sells these bars at a low price, but they're really quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk power, cocoa mass, sweet whey powder, lactose, butterfat, skimmed milk powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavouring. Cocoa solids: 30% minimum and 14% dry milk substance. May contain traces of peanuts, nuts, gluten and egg. Store in a cool dry place.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road