Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 4x6 section grid, with sort of an 8-pointed flower petal pattern on top of each section.
As with the previous milk chocolate bar from IKEA that we reviewed, Mjölkchoklad, this was very good milk chocolate, as it was rich, intense and creamy. IKEA sells these bars at a low price, but they're really quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk power, cocoa mass, sweet whey powder, lactose, butterfat, skimmed milk powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavouring. Cocoa solids: 30% minimum and 14% dry milk substance. May contain traces of peanuts, nuts, gluten and egg. Store in a cool dry place.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road