Choklad Lingon & Blåbär
Taste test: This bag contained two kinds of chocolate, both consisting of thin square pieces, individually wrapped in white wrappers, with one combining lingonberry with milk chocolate, and the other, blueberry with dark chocolate. The pieces measured a bit over an inch on each side and had tapered edges, with flat bottoms and some geometric designs on top.
We bit in to find a soft feel in both cases, with very fruity chocolate tastes. It seemed like the berries were mostly absorbed throughout the chocolate, as there wasn't much in the way of any actual berry to feel, yet there was berry taste throughout. (After sucking on the chocolate, we did find that there were maybe a few tiny bits of berry.) Our snackers were big fans of the taste of both kinds. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of berry in both kinds, stronger than the chocolate.
From the package: “Assorted chocolates — milk chocolate with lingonberry inclusion and dark chocolate with blueberry inclusions”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road