Taste test: This box contained a clear bag filled with candies that looked kind of like Hershey's Kisses, except different, as each had stripes of chocolate jutting out and running from the bottom to the top, giving them rose bud-like look.
I bit in to find a fairly light feel, maybe a little less dense than Kisses, with nice rich, sweet milk chocolate taste. It seemed like each piece was a bit smaller than a Kiss, but they still delivered plenty of chocolate punch. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road