Taste test: These small candy bars looked to be about the same size as Hershey's Miniatures, but this wasn't an assortment, as the whole bag was the same "Milk Chocolate Flavored" variety (which I believe means it's actually not real milk chocolate).
The wrappers on each bar depicted a $1 million bill, and even more cleverly, the bag declared itself to be a "stimulus package." When I opened the first bar, I was surprised by the poor quality, as the wrappers weren't folded shut very neatly, the bar was a little scuffed-up around the edges, and the bar's design had no money theme at all, with just a plain patterned top. The bars also looked bigger once the wrapper was opened, each quite a bit larger than a Hershey's Miniature. The taste was decent but not great, as it tasted the same as all of the other R.M. Palmer chocolates, which generally aren't great, but I've gotten accustomed to the flavor as Palmer makes so many different holiday-themed chocolates.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak chocolate smell.
From the package: “Proudly manufactured in the USA” ... “Serving Size 1.5 oz (43) (about 4 pieces)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: R.M. Palmer Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road