Taste test: This wide, thin wafer bar was all about the Dark Side: Dark chocolate exterior, with three chocolate dark wafer layers inside surrounding two somewhat lighter-colored (but still fairly dark) chocolate creme layers.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch from the wafers, with occasional creaminess from the filling layers, and lots of intense dark chocolate all around, but still a fairly light feel. I had a glass of cold milk poured before even opening this one, and it proved to be a great combination.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dark chocolate smell, nice.
From the package: “Wafel mocno kakaowy/Dark wafer with cocoa filling in chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road