Taste test: This wide, thin wafer bar was all about the Dark Side: Dark chocolate exterior, with three chocolate dark wafer layers inside surrounding two somewhat lighter-colored (but still fairly dark) chocolate creme layers.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch from the wafers, with occasional creaminess from the filling layers, and lots of intense dark chocolate all around, but still a fairly light feel. I had a glass of cold milk poured before even opening this one, and it proved to be a great combination.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dark chocolate smell, nice.
From the package: “Wafel mocno kakaowy/Dark wafer with cocoa filling in chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road