Taste test: This wide candy bar from Greece was fairly light, with a milk chocolate coating over the whole exterior.
I bit in to find underneath the coating, the bar had four layers of wafer, separated by three chocolate creme layers that were approximately the same color as the exterior. The exterior chocolate was much thinner than you'd get from a Kit Kat, and there was a soft crunch from the wafers, with still plenty of nice milk chocolate taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice milk chocolate smell. Wow.
From the package: “Milk chocolate covered wafer”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Arax Market, Watertown, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road