Taste test: This wide candy bar from Greece was fairly light, with a milk chocolate coating over the whole exterior.
I bit in to find underneath the coating, the bar had four layers of wafer, separated by three chocolate creme layers that were approximately the same color as the exterior. The exterior chocolate was much thinner than you'd get from a Kit Kat, and there was a soft crunch from the wafers, with still plenty of nice milk chocolate taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice milk chocolate smell. Wow.
From the package: “Milk chocolate covered wafer”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Greece (10 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road