Taste test: This chocolate egg consisted of a number of layers, starting with an exterior foil wrapper decorated with a goofy-looking dinosaur.
Underneath the foil wrapper was a two-piece chocolate shell, with a plastic equator separating the two pieces. Removing the chocolate pieces (and eating them) revealed a whole yellow plastic egg, with a ridge from that chocolate separator. With the promise of a surprise inside, I assumed that the plastic would open to reveal it, but it sure didn't open easily. I tried and tried, but I could not get it open with my hands. So I got a screwdriver and tried to pry it open. It still wasn't easy and took a few more minutes, but eventually I got the egg open. It contained a top, which was actually quite nice. The chocolate was pretty good, better than the typical no-name Easter chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a weird milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Fun Surprise In Every Chocolate!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Candy Treasure LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road