Taste test: This chocolate egg consisted of a number of layers, starting with an exterior foil wrapper decorated with a goofy-looking dinosaur.
Underneath the foil wrapper was a two-piece chocolate shell, with a plastic equator separating the two pieces. Removing the chocolate pieces (and eating them) revealed a whole yellow plastic egg, with a ridge from that chocolate separator. With the promise of a surprise inside, I assumed that the plastic would open to reveal it, but it sure didn't open easily. I tried and tried, but I could not get it open with my hands. So I got a screwdriver and tried to pry it open. It still wasn't easy and took a few more minutes, but eventually I got the egg open. It contained a top, which was actually quite nice. The chocolate was pretty good, better than the typical no-name Easter chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a weird milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Fun Surprise In Every Chocolate!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Candy Treasure LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road