Choco Roll Strawberry
Taste test: This box contained seven rolls, each in its own purplish red foil wrapper and measuring about three and half inches long and three-quarters of an inch in diameter. So they were way thicker than Pocky and similar snacks. The whole exterior was coated in milk chocolate.
I crunched in to feel a soft crunch and to see in the roll's profile that there were three different kinds of stuff inside — the outer chocolate coating, a thin, crispy wafer layer inside that, and a light creme-like filling with a slightly pink color in the center. The crispiness and light feel was nice, and the mix of chocolate with just a hint of strawberry in the creme was pretty good. But for a snack that promised strawberry, I expected to taste more of it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “What a Sweet Taste...” ... “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road