Choco Roll Strawberry
Taste test: This box contained seven rolls, each in its own purplish red foil wrapper and measuring about three and half inches long and three-quarters of an inch in diameter. So they were way thicker than Pocky and similar snacks. The whole exterior was coated in milk chocolate.
I crunched in to feel a soft crunch and to see in the roll's profile that there were three different kinds of stuff inside — the outer chocolate coating, a thin, crispy wafer layer inside that, and a light creme-like filling with a slightly pink color in the center. The crispiness and light feel was nice, and the mix of chocolate with just a hint of strawberry in the creme was pretty good. But for a snack that promised strawberry, I expected to taste more of it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “What a Sweet Taste...” ... “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (42 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road