Choco Roll Pudding
Taste test: The filled wafer rolls in this package followed the same general formula as the strawberry version, as the box contained seven individually wrapped pieces that each consisted of an outer chocolate coating surrounding a thin wafer layer, which in turn was filled with a fluffy creme filling. Each piece was about three and a half inches long and three-quarters of an inch in diameter.
This kind was supposed to be "pudding" flavor, which is an unusual thing for a chocolate snack. We love pudding (could eat it all day) but really this didn't taste or feel much like pudding. It was just a mild creamy flavor with maybe a hint of orange. It really didn't taste a whole lot different from the strawberry ones, which had barely any stawberry to taste. Still, a nice crispy, light feel and pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell, not really specifically like pudding.
From the package: “What a Sweet Taste...” ... “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road