Choco Roll Pudding
Taste test: The filled wafer rolls in this package followed the same general formula as the strawberry version, as the box contained seven individually wrapped pieces that each consisted of an outer chocolate coating surrounding a thin wafer layer, which in turn was filled with a fluffy creme filling. Each piece was about three and a half inches long and three-quarters of an inch in diameter.
This kind was supposed to be "pudding" flavor, which is an unusual thing for a chocolate snack. We love pudding (could eat it all day) but really this didn't taste or feel much like pudding. It was just a mild creamy flavor with maybe a hint of orange. It really didn't taste a whole lot different from the strawberry ones, which had barely any stawberry to taste. Still, a nice crispy, light feel and pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell, not really specifically like pudding.
From the package: “What a Sweet Taste...” ... “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road