Taste test: This container was a lot like a pack of Tic Tacs, but a bit thicker and about four times as high, with a similar flip-top.
It contained randomly shaped milk chocolates with several different colors of candy coatings. It was easy to pour them out the top into my hand, and they tasted good. They didn't feel or taste like rocks, but they did indeed look like rocks.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolatey chunks”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Kimmie Candy
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road